Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their ideas.
All journals published by Scientific Synergy Publishing Group are committed to publishing only original material, i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will incur plagiarism sanctions.
Manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or to be under review elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission/publication sanctions. If authors have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.
Submitted manuscripts that are found to include citations whose primary purpose is to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal, will incur citation manipulation sanctions.
Data Fabrication and Falsification:
Submitted manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will incur data fabrication and falsification sanctions.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution:
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
Redundant publications involve the inappropriate division of study outcomes into several articles.
In the event that there are documented violations of any of the above mentioned policies in any journal, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in a journal published by Scientific Synergy Publishing Group, the following sanctions will be applied:
- Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript.
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to any journal published by Scientific Synergy Group by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to any journal published by Scientific Synergy Group, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 36 months.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of any journal published by Scientific Synergy Group.
In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly egregious, the publisher reserves the right to impose additional sanctions beyond those described above.
Scientific Synergy Publishing Group Open access provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full-text of all published articles. Open access allows all interested readers to view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription, enabling far greater distribution of an author’s work than the traditional subscription-based publishing model. In an open access model, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author’s research fund, or by their supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers. In addition, authors who publish in our open access journals retain the copyright of their work, which is released under a “Creative Commons Attribution License,” enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
|Manuscript Type Fee|
|Research Article $ 500|
|Review Article $ 500|
|Clinical Study $ 500|
Scientific Synergy respects your concern about privacy policies and give importance to protect it. The following are described in privacy policies:
- The types of information we collect from customers, visitors, subscribers to our website http://scientificsynergy.com
- How we use that information
- With whom we share that information
- How we protect that information
Our website is hosted in the United States, we comply with applicable laws to safeguard your information.
The Information we collect and how we use it:
- Personal information: Personal data such as name, address, phone number, fax number, author affiliation and email address may be required to cater to us if needed.
- Contact us: You may communicate with us through email, contact form or by phone, through this your query may be answered. If required, we ask to submit your details where we store in our database, we may use such personal information to evaluate the quality of our services.
- Registering with Scientific Synergy: Scientific Synergy visitors may choose to register with our website in order to gain access your details, abstracts, articles and other content which you are enrolled. We may require you to complete your details like name, electronic mail address, general study of interest, employment details and other required data.
- Scientific Synergy Job portal: advertising of vacant jobs related to any field can be freely advertised on our website.
- Subscription services: on our website, we may ask to pay for different article types, when you choose to pay for journals, we may ask you to provide your name, email address, billing address and debit or credit card information (which includes card type, cardholder name, card number, expiry date and security code number). This information is provided by you, but at the time of article subscription. We use PayPal standard encryption technology and a secure server for transferring and receiving credit card information exchange with our site.
- Public forums & forums: this site makes message boards, blogs and public forums where contact information is displayed on our website. Any information that is exposed in these expanses of our site becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to introduce your data.
- The information we share: we do not disclose any information about our website visitors. We share the information you provide to our team and joint partners and we share only basic information like name, email address, affiliation, country and university which can be displayed under journal.